Interested applicants should first submit their intent to submit an application below.
Then, please prepare and upload the following by the application deadline
COHORT 2 APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED! PLEASE RETURN SOON FOR COHORT 3 DATES AND INFORMATION
(01 AUGUST 2023):
- An application letter for the fellowship position: The subject should be “Postdoc fellowship position in Malnutrition and Tuberculosis”
- A personal motivation statement for the programme of study. This programme should demonstrate commitment, motivation and reasons for interest in the programme (maximum 2 pages)
- Recommendation letters from two academic or professional referees.
- Applicants must attach a letter from employer ensuring the candidate gets study leave for the entire period if chosen for the scholarship
- Certified copy of the PhD degree
- Copy of valid identification card or passport
- Copy of the PhD thesis and scientific paper(s) the candidate published during and after graduation of the PhD degree
- Current CV (maximum of 3 pages) with full name, e-mail, date of birth, sex, formal education, including specifications of the Master degree specializations, teaching experience, previous experience relevant to the programme, present position, scientific publications and any other academic experience that may be relevant
- A 3-page research proposal on a topic related to Malnutrition and Tuberculosis. The research proposal should describe the envision research project, including aim and research questions, theory, methods, earlier literature and ethical consideration.
Please name all files for upload with the following naming convention: “item from list_surname_first initial” For example: